Hide the Pipe, Kids...
...water the plants, throw away the empties and grab that vaccuum. I'm heading out of Kansas. Dorothy's got an attitude, the dog is puking on the floor, and the wicked witch is running the joint.
Someone asked me to look for something today, and I had to sadly inform them that my give a sh*t button was practially invisible. The one saving grace is that I DO have a tiara (and a black feather boa -- courtesy of someone back home when I complained that I felt rather underdressed in certain social millieux. I have been taking my centering "tiara breaks", and I have trained most of the locals to call me "Princess", although a few smart ones have picked up and called me "your majesty".
See you on the flip side....
...water the plants, throw away the empties and grab that vaccuum. I'm heading out of Kansas. Dorothy's got an attitude, the dog is puking on the floor, and the wicked witch is running the joint.
Someone asked me to look for something today, and I had to sadly inform them that my give a sh*t button was practially invisible. The one saving grace is that I DO have a tiara (and a black feather boa -- courtesy of someone back home when I complained that I felt rather underdressed in certain social millieux. I have been taking my centering "tiara breaks", and I have trained most of the locals to call me "Princess", although a few smart ones have picked up and called me "your majesty".
See you on the flip side....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home