And a quick drive-by from the way-station in Wichita, again. Smell isn't so bad this time, or else I just don't notice it any more. And so we begin groundhog day, mark one. And in 31 days, I'll be back in Wichita on my way home. Not that I'm counting, or anything.
Previous Posts
- Watch This Space, Part 2....Yes dear reader, it is...
- It's Sunday night, so it's time for teevee! I hav...
- Howdy, kids. Here's Lily's first "must listen to" ...
- More Coffee FoolishnessI acknowledge that I haven'...
- Home may be great, but the Junk Mail Association o...
- Home may be great, but the Junk Mail Association o...
- Hide the Pipe, Kids......water the plants, throw a...
- Drive By From KansasYep, I've been returned to the...
- I realize that I haven't blogged in a while -- mos...
- It's a weird kind of place...Kansas ain't what it ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home