Watch This Space, Part 2....
Yes dear reader, it is time for me head back to Kansas, a trek I shall start bright and early tomorrow morning. I have spent the day cleaning, filing, dusting, washing and doing laundry. I have discovered that the best thing about coming home is coming home to clean sheets, towels, perfectly spotless kitchen and bathroom -- like a hotel, but better. So the house needs to be nice and clean for when I get back. That and cleaning sublimates a lot of energy, nervous or otherwise.
So it's back to the bubble world -- groundhog month. I am quite sure that when the plane door opens, I shall say yet again: "Yup, smells like Kansas. What the HELL was I thinking?" I shall miss you all oodles, and will try to post once in a while so I can remember that the outside world exists and you can see that I still exist. People worry about that when you go to Kansas. Can't imagine why - I've still got weight on Toto, and if that little nipper comes after my ankles, I can pick him up and toss him to the curb. And the Wicked Witch doesn't have anything on the Scariness Queen. I even have a tiara to prove it -- my office colleague sent it out, because it was determined I needed one.
Catch you on the flip side.
Yes dear reader, it is time for me head back to Kansas, a trek I shall start bright and early tomorrow morning. I have spent the day cleaning, filing, dusting, washing and doing laundry. I have discovered that the best thing about coming home is coming home to clean sheets, towels, perfectly spotless kitchen and bathroom -- like a hotel, but better. So the house needs to be nice and clean for when I get back. That and cleaning sublimates a lot of energy, nervous or otherwise.
So it's back to the bubble world -- groundhog month. I am quite sure that when the plane door opens, I shall say yet again: "Yup, smells like Kansas. What the HELL was I thinking?" I shall miss you all oodles, and will try to post once in a while so I can remember that the outside world exists and you can see that I still exist. People worry about that when you go to Kansas. Can't imagine why - I've still got weight on Toto, and if that little nipper comes after my ankles, I can pick him up and toss him to the curb. And the Wicked Witch doesn't have anything on the Scariness Queen. I even have a tiara to prove it -- my office colleague sent it out, because it was determined I needed one.
Catch you on the flip side.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home