Okay, I'll play. It's a hip and happening Saturday night in Kansas, so I've got loads to do. (NOT) The following is meme from the lovely Stennie.
Rules:
1. Go into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
My 23d post is from Monday, 17 June 2002.
"The band seemed almost manic -- I had never experienced an Elvis show that was this electric and simply LOUD."
Yes, it was an Elvis Costello update. I'm not sure I've seen the Elv since then. He certainly doesn't seem to make it to Kansas very often. I wonder why that is. The natives are certainly happy and friendly.
And another one from Flipsycab...
Ain't it the truth.
Rules:
1. Go into your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
My 23d post is from Monday, 17 June 2002.
"The band seemed almost manic -- I had never experienced an Elvis show that was this electric and simply LOUD."
Yes, it was an Elvis Costello update. I'm not sure I've seen the Elv since then. He certainly doesn't seem to make it to Kansas very often. I wonder why that is. The natives are certainly happy and friendly.
And another one from Flipsycab...
![]() |
| 'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com |
Ain't it the truth.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home