This is Just Wrong....
My eyes! Aaargh! As I was downloading my e-mail this morning, I was going through the process of deleting the spam that made it through Earthlink's spam filter and Apple Mail's junk-mail filter. I was going a little slowly, and one of the seemingly innocuously headlined "Re:" e-mails opened in the preview pane.
It's a cartoon of Bart Simpson, graphically in flagrante delicto with some other yellow person I don't recognize. Quite athletic, both of them. The accompanying text is "I bought those pills and now I'M A REAL SEX KING!!! Girls, queue up now, I fell like f***ing you all!!!" (The stars are mine -- the search engines are going to crazy enough with this entry) It just seems wrong, when Bart's balloon probably just went down Broadway (wow, that sounds dirty, if you think about it) in front of all those little kids in the last hour or so.
There are some images I just don't need in my head. This is one of them.
I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to those of you pure of heart, thought, and deed. The rest of you, come over here with me and we'll talk about everyone else. Gobble, gobble.
My eyes! Aaargh! As I was downloading my e-mail this morning, I was going through the process of deleting the spam that made it through Earthlink's spam filter and Apple Mail's junk-mail filter. I was going a little slowly, and one of the seemingly innocuously headlined "Re:" e-mails opened in the preview pane.
It's a cartoon of Bart Simpson, graphically in flagrante delicto with some other yellow person I don't recognize. Quite athletic, both of them. The accompanying text is "I bought those pills and now I'M A REAL SEX KING!!! Girls, queue up now, I fell like f***ing you all!!!" (The stars are mine -- the search engines are going to crazy enough with this entry) It just seems wrong, when Bart's balloon probably just went down Broadway (wow, that sounds dirty, if you think about it) in front of all those little kids in the last hour or so.
There are some images I just don't need in my head. This is one of them.
I wish a Happy Thanksgiving to those of you pure of heart, thought, and deed. The rest of you, come over here with me and we'll talk about everyone else. Gobble, gobble.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home