She's Baaaaaaaack
Greetings folks. I have returned from the bottom of the planet. The trip was good, but I am NEVER traveling in economy for any trip over 8 hours ever again.
Let me introduce you to Fritz:

(Note, I am trying to use Blogger's photo capacity instead of uploading my own image somewhere. Let's see if it works) I was not expecting to meet Fritz on this trip -- I thought I'd have to go to Antarctica to find him. I also saw the usual bunch of lions, zebras, giraffes and rhinos, but since I know this crowd, I figure you'd be most interested in Fritz.
Some interesting notes on South Africa. It's very clean, and you can drink the water and eat all the fruits and vegetables. And even more oddly, every public bathroom I went into was clean and well stocked and had no reservations about using. Even in the townships. I don't get that in this country.
Okay, enough rambling at 4 am waiting to get over jet lag. More later.
Greetings folks. I have returned from the bottom of the planet. The trip was good, but I am NEVER traveling in economy for any trip over 8 hours ever again.
Let me introduce you to Fritz:

(Note, I am trying to use Blogger's photo capacity instead of uploading my own image somewhere. Let's see if it works) I was not expecting to meet Fritz on this trip -- I thought I'd have to go to Antarctica to find him. I also saw the usual bunch of lions, zebras, giraffes and rhinos, but since I know this crowd, I figure you'd be most interested in Fritz.
Some interesting notes on South Africa. It's very clean, and you can drink the water and eat all the fruits and vegetables. And even more oddly, every public bathroom I went into was clean and well stocked and had no reservations about using. Even in the townships. I don't get that in this country.
Okay, enough rambling at 4 am waiting to get over jet lag. More later.

3 Comments:
At 12:49 AM ,
Michelle said...
Welcome home!
I love Fritz! Look how cute he is. Did you bring him home with you?
I hope your jetlag ends quickly!
At 1:53 AM ,
stennie said...
Did you bring Fritz home for me???
At 11:48 PM ,
Bet said...
Oh, I forgot. My original post was eaten at work.
PENGIE!
I think that was all it said.
Welcome back!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home