This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own
posted by Lily @ Saturday, December 15, 2007
At 9:34 PM , Bet said...
It's not Christmas morning yet, but it's still my favorite present.There are only two episodes of this show I can remember. Of course, one is Tribbles, and the other one is that one that shows Spock with the laurel on his head dancing around.Thumbs up from me!
At 9:37 PM , Bet said...
Oh, and I forgot to mention - my favorite part? The guy snapping his fingers.
At 8:42 PM , Duke said...
The dancing never stops at Star Fleet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
At 9:34 PM ,
Bet said...
It's not Christmas morning yet, but it's still my favorite present.
There are only two episodes of this show I can remember. Of course, one is Tribbles, and the other one is that one that shows Spock with the laurel on his head dancing around.
Thumbs up from me!
At 9:37 PM ,
Bet said...
Oh, and I forgot to mention - my favorite part? The guy snapping his fingers.
At 8:42 PM ,
Duke said...
The dancing never stops at Star Fleet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home