Random dumb thoughts
Where's Fred?
Oh no, Dishy -- say it ain't so? What happened to Fred? I went to take a peek at him early this morning, and he was missing. Tonight, he's still gone. You must be so worried.
Everyone, sign a petition to get FredtheWebsite on your nearest milk carton!
Oh no, Dishy -- say it ain't so? What happened to Fred? I went to take a peek at him early this morning, and he was missing. Tonight, he's still gone. You must be so worried.
Everyone, sign a petition to get FredtheWebsite on your nearest milk carton!

1 Comments:
At 10:56 PM ,
Michelle said...
Oh! Thanks Lilster - I didn't realize myself that it went down. Apparently, someone forgot to renew her domain.
I renewed though, and Fred should be back in service in 24 hours.
Thanks for noticing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home