Gross Thing I Saw at the CVS Today
Today, as I was wandering through my local CVS (not the one with the OCD checker, but the one that the OCD customer yelled at the cashier for touching the money), I noticed a guy standing down one of the aisles using the deodorant under his shirt. He was looking around as he did it. I'm hoping to God that he didn't put the deodorant back (he wasn't actually in the deodorant aisle at that point), but I wouldn't bet big money on it.
Eeeeeeeeeew.
Today, as I was wandering through my local CVS (not the one with the OCD checker, but the one that the OCD customer yelled at the cashier for touching the money), I noticed a guy standing down one of the aisles using the deodorant under his shirt. He was looking around as he did it. I'm hoping to God that he didn't put the deodorant back (he wasn't actually in the deodorant aisle at that point), but I wouldn't bet big money on it.
Eeeeeeeeeew.
Labels: CVS, things I saw around town

2 Comments:
At 10:27 PM ,
Michelle said...
Oh that IS gross. Isn't that a felony?
At 11:03 PM ,
Bet said...
That is punishable by death, if you ask me. You know, they overpackage everything else on earth, but deodorant is out there for anyone to use. There oughta be a law!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home