Commercials That Are Annoying Me, Part 1
One of the Discovery Channel channels (TLC? DSC?) is going to be running another pseudo-documentary on the death of Princess Diana -- even though it's been ten years, we don't need another re-enactment. Let her rest in peace. More accurately, let me rest in peace.
So that alone is annoying, but the REALLY annoying part (note the use of caps for emphasis, podcasters), is that they're using a depressed female singer singing a dirge-like version of Bowie's Modern Love. I swear that commercial is on in every commercial break on almost every channel that I watch. It's making me crazy. Please make it stop.
One of the Discovery Channel channels (TLC? DSC?) is going to be running another pseudo-documentary on the death of Princess Diana -- even though it's been ten years, we don't need another re-enactment. Let her rest in peace. More accurately, let me rest in peace.
So that alone is annoying, but the REALLY annoying part (note the use of caps for emphasis, podcasters), is that they're using a depressed female singer singing a dirge-like version of Bowie's Modern Love. I swear that commercial is on in every commercial break on almost every channel that I watch. It's making me crazy. Please make it stop.
Labels: annoying things, commercials, television

1 Comments:
At 2:43 PM ,
stennie said...
I HATE that version of "Modern Love." I don't know who sings it, but she should die.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home