Another Pet Peeve
This article completely highlights another one of my pet peeves about television. The Friends cast was one of the worst offenders, as was Sex and the City. But I've also visited the Hoover Building, and Scully could not have afforded those suits. Mulder, being the loner weirdo he was, could have afforded his lifestyle.
And how come no white collar workers ever bring their lunches on TV?
This article completely highlights another one of my pet peeves about television. The Friends cast was one of the worst offenders, as was Sex and the City. But I've also visited the Hoover Building, and Scully could not have afforded those suits. Mulder, being the loner weirdo he was, could have afforded his lifestyle.
And how come no white collar workers ever bring their lunches on TV?
Labels: television

1 Comments:
At 7:44 PM ,
Bet said...
I bring my lunch back to the office almost every day, but that's because I don't have time to eat it at home. That's not really the same as "bringing your lunch," I guess.
Dammit all to hell, WHY are they making a damn "Sex and the City" movie? WHHYYYYYYYYYYY????????
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home