Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Friday, December 21, 2007

What the Heck Were You Thinking?

I came across this story this morning. I'm sorry, but this guy just wants to make a buck. The doctor was an idiot, but at the same time, you can't tell me that this guy is particularly modest or shy, especially when it comes to his penis. He's a strip club owner with "hot rod" tattooed on his penis. If you think that much of that lump of flesh to get it tattooed, I'm quite sure you love the ego boost of someone saying "hey, look at this guy's dick!" Because even if you tattoo it in theory just so you can feel good about your penis because it doesn't get the action you think it should, you still really want the world to know. And if you don't, why are you talking to reporters about it?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM , Blogger Bet said...

    Now, I'm not so sure about this one. So what if this guy decided to have an embarrassing tattoo on his penis. In private I'm proud of my many and creative genital piercings, but that doesn't mean I want them photographed by a doctor.

    (please know that last part was a joke, but I'm still standing behind "Hot Rod" on this one, which is probably a safe place to stand.)

     
  • At 2:47 PM , Blogger Duke said...

    You make tatooing your pecker to get attention and boost your ego sound like a BAD thing.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home