It Must Be Getting Close...
My two closest celebrity fellow mothers-to-be -- Nicole Richie and Christina Aguilera -- have both popped out their babies this weekend, and if I'm remembering things correctly they're rather early. I do not want to follow in their footsteps on that, although I'll take their celebrity trainers to whip me back into shape. I'm wondering if Nicole (can I call her Nic?) and Christina should be my role models in mothering. Hmmm......
My two closest celebrity fellow mothers-to-be -- Nicole Richie and Christina Aguilera -- have both popped out their babies this weekend, and if I'm remembering things correctly they're rather early. I do not want to follow in their footsteps on that, although I'll take their celebrity trainers to whip me back into shape. I'm wondering if Nicole (can I call her Nic?) and Christina should be my role models in mothering. Hmmm......

1 Comments:
At 10:36 AM ,
Bet said...
As for what you're wondering, how about a blunt, "NO!"
However, all that I could think about was how one had a boy and one had a girl. They should just go ahead and betroth them now, declare them the Golden Couple, and we can hear about their trials, tribulations, and love life from the jungle gym to the old folks' home.
However, as odious as the Richie girl/Madden boy are, at least they did a shitload of charity work while she was preggo.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home