Human microchips seen by some in Virginia House as device of antichrist - washingtonpost.com
Human microchips seen by some in Virginia House as device of antichrist - washingtonpost.com
I don't know what to say. I would agree that if we get to the point of microchips, you get to decide. But the whole argument just astounds me. And people wonder why running for office isn't respected.
I don't know what to say. I would agree that if we get to the point of microchips, you get to decide. But the whole argument just astounds me. And people wonder why running for office isn't respected.

1 Comments:
At 2:18 AM ,
Duke said...
I think it's funny how these people look at microchips. They see them as a way to track your every move big brother style. It's an outrage to them yet we are under nearly constant observation already by videocameras the second we step outside. Have you noticed there's a video for everything? No matter where you go you are watched by a 7-11 camera or a bank teller machine, or a traffic camera, or a security camera of some type. The instant anyone does anything it shows up on Youtube.
We are constantly under observation in many ways. I'd be oissed about the microchips too but I also realize it's going to happen one day.
For the same reasons we microchip our dogs.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home