BBC's Not So Quick On The Uptake...
So this morning, I've got the tv on and I turn to BBC America. They're showing the news in 'breaking news' mode. It's all about a British Airways plane that didn't make it to the runway, wing broken off, engine covered in foam, slides deployed, etc. They finally break away from the story to head to commercial and what is the commercial for? You guessed it (not hard to see this one coming, I know) -- British Airways. I'm sure people were hopping on the phones and on the internet to book their flights straightaway.
So this morning, I've got the tv on and I turn to BBC America. They're showing the news in 'breaking news' mode. It's all about a British Airways plane that didn't make it to the runway, wing broken off, engine covered in foam, slides deployed, etc. They finally break away from the story to head to commercial and what is the commercial for? You guessed it (not hard to see this one coming, I know) -- British Airways. I'm sure people were hopping on the phones and on the internet to book their flights straightaway.
Labels: television

1 Comments:
At 7:27 PM ,
Bet said...
Well, I guess they needed to advertise even harder after that!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home