Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

There Really Is A Monkey On My Back

So, tomorrow's the big day, when the Monkey will finally make his appearance to the world, whether he likes it or not. In the last few days, he's decided to take up permanent residence on my sciatic nerve, so I haven't been able to walk much. I have no real idea what's in store, but in many ways that's the fun part. What fun is it knowing exactly what's coming down the pike next? If you'd asked me a year ago would I be here today in this position, I would have said you were crazy. Instead, I'm the crazy one -- poor kid has a mother who's not too smart. Hopefully it won't rub off.

Since I'm not bringing a computer to the hospital, I expect to be offline until at least the weekend. Catch you all on the other side.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM , Blogger Duke said...

    You should have taken a computer to the hospital. Never too early to start the kid out on the internet.

    Good luck! I wish you and baby the best.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home