Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Welcome Monkey...Getting on the Roller Coaster.

Well, I went and did it. I still stare at him, wondering a)what the heck I did, and b) wow -- look what I made. It's already hard to remember what it was like when he was poking me from the inside. Now he just nudges me from the outside, when he's hungry or fussy. Which tends to be in the middle of the night. He sleeps most of the day, which I've got to get better at doing myself.

But here he is -- Monkey Nicholas! (Let's see if Blogger photo works...)



This is him coming home photo from the hospital...I think I have to keep him.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM , Blogger Bet said...

    Nah, I wouldn't throw him back just yet.

     
  • At 2:21 AM , Blogger Duke said...

    OMG! What a cutie. You did good Lily!

    Let's get him blogging soon. He needs an itty bitty keyboard and mouse.

    Welcome back. and:
    HELLO LITTLE NICHOLAS!

     
  • At 12:31 AM , Blogger Paula Cuccurullo said...

    AWWWW yay it's a little person! :D
    Has he got his own email address yet so I can send him a 'welcome to your new home' email? ;)

    Hugs to Lily! Luv Paula xx

     
  • At 7:11 AM , Blogger Lily said...

    Hee, hee Paula. This is going to be a luddite baby -- no iPod, and no cell phone until he gets a job and pays for it himself. Those are Mommy toys.

     
  • At 3:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    awwww! congrats!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home