A YouTube Clip of No Socially Redeeming Value
But it's funny as all get out. Someone on some mailing list or blog I read mentioned this clip but said they couldn't find the link. I thought it was in the comments on The Hucklebug, but I don't see the comment there now. So here you go.
As an aside, I know someone who worked the tiplines once, and it is kind of like this. Lots of people turning in their daughter's boyfriends that they can't stand.
But it's funny as all get out. Someone on some mailing list or blog I read mentioned this clip but said they couldn't find the link. I thought it was in the comments on The Hucklebug, but I don't see the comment there now. So here you go.
As an aside, I know someone who worked the tiplines once, and it is kind of like this. Lots of people turning in their daughter's boyfriends that they can't stand.
Labels: hucklebug, terrorists, youtube

3 Comments:
At 11:22 PM ,
Duke said...
I love it. Thought it was real until they mentioned SNL.
At 11:46 PM ,
Bet said...
The hunting squad is lead by I P Rainwater and Seymour Butz.
At 2:28 PM ,
Duke said...
Wasn't this all documented in the book "Trails in the Sand" by Peter Dragon?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home