Because I'm Lazy and Don't Do File Maintenance....
I was over at Betland and reading about the addition of Bunsen to the Poderosa. Welcome! Mention was also made of the Sock Monkey community around these parts, and I felt it was time to show the boy and his monkey. However, my ISP account is out of file space, and I'm too tired to figure out what can come down from their server, so I'll use up my space here at Blogger.
Without any further ado, here are the boys taking a nap:
I was over at Betland and reading about the addition of Bunsen to the Poderosa. Welcome! Mention was also made of the Sock Monkey community around these parts, and I felt it was time to show the boy and his monkey. However, my ISP account is out of file space, and I'm too tired to figure out what can come down from their server, so I'll use up my space here at Blogger.
Without any further ado, here are the boys taking a nap:

1 Comments:
At 12:23 PM ,
Bet said...
Awwwww. Every boy should have a sock monkey to watch over him.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home