Home Sick, With A Fussy Baby, So It's Surf The Net Time
I swear CNN.com has become the Weekly World News. The other day they had a story about a man pulling a toddler out of a car and kicking it to death while other people tried to stop him. Cops shot the guy. I really don't need to hear this. Here's a list of some of the stories available today:
1) In order to save money at weddings, you can now rent a cake. This can still cost $300. If I'm renting a cake I can't eat, it better be damn cheap.
2) Here's a segment from probably the WORST CNN show from Headline News -- Nancy Grace. Even though she reports on horrible events, she's still a judgmental bitch. I love how she always runs a fake trial with an "obvious" result with NO facts. Here's one of hers on a woman abandoning a child at a Wal-mart She makes me feel bad for child molesters, child abandoners, and axe murderers.
3) Here's one on a woman delivering twins weighing 23 pounds. Ouch. The Monkey weighed in at almost 16 pounds today, but I've had him a while.
4) And in the "of vital importance" category, here's Famed Cat Trainer Claims Rival Stole Act I wonder if Buster can do that? I think we're about to reopen the Cold War over this.
Happy Friday.
I swear CNN.com has become the Weekly World News. The other day they had a story about a man pulling a toddler out of a car and kicking it to death while other people tried to stop him. Cops shot the guy. I really don't need to hear this. Here's a list of some of the stories available today:
1) In order to save money at weddings, you can now rent a cake. This can still cost $300. If I'm renting a cake I can't eat, it better be damn cheap.
2) Here's a segment from probably the WORST CNN show from Headline News -- Nancy Grace. Even though she reports on horrible events, she's still a judgmental bitch. I love how she always runs a fake trial with an "obvious" result with NO facts. Here's one of hers on a woman abandoning a child at a Wal-mart She makes me feel bad for child molesters, child abandoners, and axe murderers.
3) Here's one on a woman delivering twins weighing 23 pounds. Ouch. The Monkey weighed in at almost 16 pounds today, but I've had him a while.
4) And in the "of vital importance" category, here's Famed Cat Trainer Claims Rival Stole Act I wonder if Buster can do that? I think we're about to reopen the Cold War over this.
Happy Friday.

2 Comments:
At 10:22 PM ,
Duke said...
It's hard to pick the worst talking head on CNN but Nancy Grace could be the one. CNN's only saving grace is it's not Fox News, which to my knowledge hasn't had any actual news in over 5 years. It's the high church of Rupert Murdock preaching the gospel of neocon salvation.
Watching that kitty video makes me wonder what they did to those poor cats. Must have a held a blow torch to their butts until they performed. Cats son't normally jump to commands.
At 4:28 PM ,
Bet said...
You are spot-on about CNN. Some of their stories boggle the mind.
I hate Nancy Grace with every fiber of my being.I had her on the TV one night and they were discussing a possible serial husband murderer (who I'm sure Nancy had already convicited), and somewhere in eulogizing the husbands and talking about their human qualities, Nancy utters the phrase - Rot-roh. Astro style.
Then there was this week, when I was watching her (minus sound, thank God) in a restaurant, and they were calling the foot-on-the-beach incident URGENT BREAKING NEWS! Yeah, it's been happening, what, over a year now? Very urgent.
Sadly, hers is not the worst show. That's reserved for "Showbiz Today." But that's CNN Headline news.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home