BBC - Newsbeat
Best Thing I've Seen This Week
Get a load of this. I particularly love the parents' reaction. What do you want to bet he's traveling on their dime (okay, shilling)? If this were my child, he'd be recalled back home so fast his head would be spinning. After I stop laughing, of course.
Get a load of this. I particularly love the parents' reaction. What do you want to bet he's traveling on their dime (okay, shilling)? If this were my child, he'd be recalled back home so fast his head would be spinning. After I stop laughing, of course.

3 Comments:
At 9:32 AM ,
Duke said...
1,000 years from now people will say that roof is proof that aliens landed on earth and were signalling each other. What other explanation could there possibly be after all?
At 1:05 AM ,
Duke said...
Lily, we know you have a little kidlet that takes more time than exist in a day. You also work a demanding job. On top of all that you have the house and personal matters which take huge amounts of time.
But you haven't blogged in over 3 weeks. People are going into withdrawl here.
At 9:04 PM ,
Lily said...
Ha. Personal matters take no time at all. I have no personal life.
I'll see what I can do. I'm thinking about taking the Boy to the zoo. That's always good for a picture.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home