Requisite 'Awwwwww' Picture -- Picture Sunday
It's that time -- time for the Boy's first birthday party and the required shots of boy with cake on his face. It actually took him a while. He didn't really want to eat the cupcake at first, as there were too many people staring at him. His Grandpa tried to get him to eat it, but he shook him off.

Then he touched the cupcake and it was gooey and fun.

Then the crack, I mean sugar, kicked in, and a great time was had by all.

It's that time -- time for the Boy's first birthday party and the required shots of boy with cake on his face. It actually took him a while. He didn't really want to eat the cupcake at first, as there were too many people staring at him. His Grandpa tried to get him to eat it, but he shook him off.
Then he touched the cupcake and it was gooey and fun.
Then the crack, I mean sugar, kicked in, and a great time was had by all.
Labels: baby, birthday, Picture Sunday

2 Comments:
At 12:23 AM ,
Bet said...
Awwww. I'd like to stuff a cupcake into my face. Is that Big Bird on his cake?
At 11:14 AM ,
Duke said...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICK!!!!!!!!!
Nick is a year old already? You gotta be kidding. If someone asked me I'd say he was born maybe 6 months ago. Damn, I need some old timer pills for my memory or something.
He's the cutest though. At least he didn't smear the icing in his hair or maybe it happened after the picture.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home