Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Today's Funny

Hey kids! One thing everyone can sure agree on is what a great mom Sarah Palin is! And she certainly names each one of her offspring with great care, respect, and sensibility. I wish I was one of her kids. Well, if you go here, you can figure out what you'd be named if you were part of her great family.

--Rot Pipeline Palin and her son, Lock Pepper Palin

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

    That's wonderful! I love this website. Bestest regards, Random Thunder Palin.

     
  • At 5:52 AM , Blogger Lily said...

    Ooh -- that's a really good one.

     
  • At 11:27 AM , Blogger Mike said...

    Pleased to meet you, my name is Pistol Tanker Palin.

     
  • At 1:36 PM , Blogger Duke said...

    Howdy, my name is Chevy General Palin.

    I actually like that better than my real name. Thinking about changing it.

     
  • At 4:42 PM , Blogger stennie said...

    Loin Falcon Palin here. I dunno, "Loin" seems more like a boy's name to me.

    "Random Thunder Palin" is the best so far.

     
  • At 8:42 PM , Blogger Lily said...

    I got a better one -- I put in Lock Pepper's father's name, and it's... Mounty Bat Palin. Considering that every time I see the headlines, for a brief second I get really excited that Michael Palin is doing something that made the news, this is a great one.

     
  • At 3:27 PM , Blogger Bet said...

    Sorry to rain on everyone's parade, but I have declared myself winner.

    Sincerely,
    Crutch Camp Palin

     
  • At 3:10 AM , Blogger bitterspice said...

    Sorry, I'm late. I tried the name generator, but I still think that Random Thunder and her brother Pistol Tanker have the best names yet. I'm ignoring, of course, the fact that my real name could actually qualify as a Palin child name

    - Nam Guadalupe Palin

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home