A Plea
Will someone please just make the beach volleyball go away? It's on at the heart of prime time every night. Who thought anyone cared? And just because they're wearing bikinis, it doesn't make them hot or objects of lust. They don't jiggle enough. They probably look very nice in clothes, but just get off my teevee. Please.
Will someone please just make the beach volleyball go away? It's on at the heart of prime time every night. Who thought anyone cared? And just because they're wearing bikinis, it doesn't make them hot or objects of lust. They don't jiggle enough. They probably look very nice in clothes, but just get off my teevee. Please.
Labels: beach volleyball, Olympics, television

2 Comments:
At 3:29 PM ,
Bet said...
Beach Vollyball:
I like the scoring system, where you can still score if you're on defense.
I like the rallies when they're long than hit, spike. (That's about 15% of the time.)
Why in the hell DO they have to wear bathingsuits? Just because it's on a postage stamp of sand doesn't mean they're on the beach. I mean, after the match they're not going surfing or anything.
And yes, there's waaaay too much of it, not only in primetime, but on the other subchannels as well. It's not even real vollyball, don't give it the spotlight time every single night!
More badminton, I say!
At 3:31 PM ,
Bet said...
Holy crap, spelling volleyball wrong once is bad. Twice deserves blog banishment. At least it's not just Duke's blog comments I make mistakes in, which isn't really that comforting a thought....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home