Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm So Proud

I tried giving the boy his first non-bottle meal yesterday. And this is how he reacts. Boy, do I have a live one on my hands...

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 12:34 AM , Blogger Duke said...

    Kid looks like you're about to poke him with a hooded cobra. What's in that spoon anyway?

     
  • At 12:49 AM , Blogger Mike said...

    "You can't fool me with that airplane in the hangar crap. That's a spoon. I know these things."

     
  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger Mike said...

    "Is that a tomato?! A tomato!! Aaaauuughhhhh!"

     
  • At 4:34 PM , Blogger Bet said...

    "I don't do mushy peas. When you come back with a steak, we'll talk."

    (BTW, the first time my sister tried to get Taytie to go from bottle to sippy cup, she handed him his new big-boy cup of milk, he took it, looked at it, and promptly hurled it across the room. And he's now a responsible 19-year old.)

    (Well, semi-responsible, don't get your hopes up too much.)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home