BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Dion sang 'worst ever cover song'
At Least It's Official
Here is today's validation of something I always knew to be true. Of course, I wouldn't just rate her as having the worst cover song -- I don't think I'd qualify it. And there was no way I was going to play the clip to hear it.
Who pays this woman to sing and who goes to see her? There's just something eerie about her, and that's not in a good way.
Here is today's validation of something I always knew to be true. Of course, I wouldn't just rate her as having the worst cover song -- I don't think I'd qualify it. And there was no way I was going to play the clip to hear it.
Who pays this woman to sing and who goes to see her? There's just something eerie about her, and that's not in a good way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home