Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Name That Tooth!

Okay, you asked for it. Well maybe you didn't but someone over at The Hucklebug did. Here's the boy with his first and only tooth.



It was suggested that the tooth needs a name. Bad mommy that I am, it never occurred to me that the tooth needs a name, but there you go. I'm thinking it kind of looks like an "Earl" to me, in honor of the mountain man the the boy now looks like. But I don't want to prejudice the audience or anything.

So -- what's the name for the tooth? Make your choices known and winners will be announced here and at the Hucklebug!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM , Blogger stennie said...

    I still say Toothy the Tooth!

     
  • At 10:50 PM , Blogger Mike said...

    Chomper!

     
  • At 12:49 AM , Blogger Bet said...

    Earl is excellent, I must say. But how could you not go with Toothy?

     
  • At 2:01 AM , Blogger Duke said...

    I say Fang the tooth, not the cancer.

     
  • At 2:04 AM , Blogger Duke said...

    Or maybe Toofy the toof.

     
  • At 12:20 AM , Blogger Kellie said...

    Dang - chomper's a good one. How about Ruth the tooth?

    He looks like such a sweetie!

     
  • At 10:34 PM , Blogger thepete said...

    Yeah, I agree--Earl's pretty good. I was going to say Steve, but Earl just might be the best.

     
  • At 10:10 AM , Blogger Bet said...

    Fang's also good. But I just wanted to say that after showing the pic to the girls at TCIWF, it is a solid consensus that that is one cute little fella.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home