But What Would You Have Said If She Wasn't a Big-Haired Former Beauty Queen?
I saw this item on the news and I had to laugh. Bill Clinton is a piece of work. Go away, please, and take your wife with you. You can also take Sarah Palin with you, though. That should make for a fun car ride.
I saw this item on the news and I had to laugh. Bill Clinton is a piece of work. Go away, please, and take your wife with you. You can also take Sarah Palin with you, though. That should make for a fun car ride.

1 Comments:
At 11:05 AM ,
Duke said...
I wish he'd go away too. Why is he still hanging around? He needs to join the peace corp or red cross or whatever ex-presidents do to feel better about themselves after being a patsy in the white house.
Everyone should stop talking about palin though. The more she's brought up, either good or bad, the more her name stays in the headlines. She'll sink on her own if they just leave her alone.
About her hair, a friend took one look at her and said "Damn, she's got stripper hair". He's right. Her Do is what the pole huggers wear in bars.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home