Previous Posts
- An Ethical DilemmaOkay, here goes. What is one's o...
- A Little Ode To My NeighborhoodHere's a little ode...
- Placeholder Blog (or gratuitous kid shot)Since the...
- BBC - Newsbeat
- Make the "News" Go Away, PleaseOn the tv outside m...
- Competitive MotherhoodThere is a phenomenon in the...
- I Know It's Been A While.......And I don't have th...
- Weird Things That Make You Feel Like A Parent A to...
- Finally, A Change for the BetterAs most of my loya...
- Requisite 'Awwwwww' Picture -- Picture SundayIt's ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
At 9:34 PM ,
Duke said...
Good point...the Oscars will be an hour longer now, making us sit through endless scenes of crap movies.
Assuming anyone sits there and watches it.
At 11:37 PM ,
Bet said...
I was just going to say that! Think of how damn long the Oscars will now be! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
At 5:02 PM ,
Mike said...
They can nominate all the movies they want. It'll still be one movie winning which will make you go, "whaaa...?"
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home