Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Chicken or the Egg?

Based on a whole lot of experience in the last few days...

Does buying a BMW make you an asshole driver, or do asshole drivers just buy BMWs? Does the car turn normal, sensible drivers into aggressive, dangerous freaks, or do they simply check at the dealership that you're already a jerk?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 12:17 AM , Blogger Duke said...

    In my experience BMWs are nice cars driven by losers who don't have a dime but went in hock to their eyebrows to buy one so you'll think they have money.

    When your main reason for a buying a car is to lie about your social status, then you're pretty much the definition of a jerk.

     
  • At 10:13 AM , Blogger Bet said...

    I think you're an asshole to buy the car. So I'm going with asshole drivers buy BMWs.

    The oracle of Bet has spoken.

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Blogger Bet said...

    Oh, wait! I meant the general "you're," not the specific-to-you "you're." You are lovely.

    The oracle of Bet has spoken on that, too.

     
  • At 10:51 PM , Blogger Lily said...

    Oh don't worry. I'm in no danger of buying a beemer any time soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home