Happy Birthday!
The Boy was born two years ago today. And now look at what a big boy he is! The big party is tomorrow, but how can you resist saying Happy Birthday today!
So he's still not sure about this fire thing. Disregard the "one" on the candle, as we treated today's celebration as the trial run for his big party tomorrow, so I used last year's candles.

And although he looks happy enough with his birthday ice-cream cupcake...

What he REALLY wanted was his birthday cheese.

Yes, after he tried a teeny taste of the cupcake, he wanted nothing to do with it, pushed it away, and cried. So I asked him if he wanted something else and he said "cheese!". "You want cheese instead of cake and ice cream?" "Yah!" So birthday cheese he had, and he was thrilled.
I'd be totally convinced that they switched babies at the hospital, except for the fact that my parents brought a DVD of home movies taken when I was the Boy's age, and it's a doppleganger, except with dark curly hair. Oh yeah, and a dress.
The Boy was born two years ago today. And now look at what a big boy he is! The big party is tomorrow, but how can you resist saying Happy Birthday today!
So he's still not sure about this fire thing. Disregard the "one" on the candle, as we treated today's celebration as the trial run for his big party tomorrow, so I used last year's candles.
And although he looks happy enough with his birthday ice-cream cupcake...
What he REALLY wanted was his birthday cheese.
Yes, after he tried a teeny taste of the cupcake, he wanted nothing to do with it, pushed it away, and cried. So I asked him if he wanted something else and he said "cheese!". "You want cheese instead of cake and ice cream?" "Yah!" So birthday cheese he had, and he was thrilled.
I'd be totally convinced that they switched babies at the hospital, except for the fact that my parents brought a DVD of home movies taken when I was the Boy's age, and it's a doppleganger, except with dark curly hair. Oh yeah, and a dress.

3 Comments:
At 11:40 PM ,
Duke said...
Happy Birthday Nick!!!!!!
Keep eating that cheese!
At 3:36 AM ,
Mike said...
Happy birthday, Nick!
(Are those all his books?)
At 9:39 PM ,
Bet said...
Cutie face. And EXCELLENT cupcake!
Happy Birthday Nicholas!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home