Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Saturday, August 01, 2009

For People With Too Much Time on Their Hands, Or Who Just Think Differently

I found this website as I was dealing with a sick boy in the middle of the night. Kind of ironic, since he was up puking (and I'm doing two loads of laundry).

Betster, I think you could make some of these recipes or come up with your own. Submit some and win!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM , Blogger Duke said...

    Wheew, there's some vile stuff on that site.

     
  • At 4:06 PM , Blogger Bet said...

    Oh, these are great!

    When I have more than a moment's free time, this might be a challenge I want to take up.

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Bet said...

    Re: our parallel lives.

    Please tell me someone didn't try to put a purple bow in NTCNTC's hair.

     
  • At 8:31 PM , Blogger Lily said...

    Nope. He did bump his head on a door and has a purple boo-boo. Is that close enough?

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger Bet said...

    As painful!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home