Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Quick Thought For An Unnaturally Hot Autumn Day

If it is illegal for women to bare their breasts in public and go around shirtless, I think it's time for some gender equality and make it illegal for men with breasts to do the same. I saw a particularly egregious example this evening as I was driving the boy home and told him a) to avert his eyes and b) think about that when he's older and decides he wants to down entire pizzas in a sitting.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 1:09 AM , Blogger Duke said...

    I agree 100% Lily. Shirts serve a good purpose by covering up bodies no one wants to see. I had a 75 year old skinny man for a neighbor who insisted on mowing the yard shirtless. Who wants to look at a wrinkled, pruney old man? Not even a wrinkled old woman.

    I don't know what it is about men going shirtless. You'll see them in stores and restaurants and other public places. They look like hell.

    Maybe 1% of the people (men or women)look good enough to bare some skin. The other 99% should cover up in a bedsheet to protect the public.

     
  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger Bet said...

    Forget the man breasts. I think if women shouldn't be allowed to go shirtless, neither should men. Period. I don't care if they have Atlas bodies, I don't want to see a man's nakedidity out in public. I've honestly never been comfortable with it.

    And yes, it was hella-hot yesterday. If it doesn't cool down on the weekend like it's supposed to, I'll die at Oktoberfest.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home