Random dumb thoughts

This page is to put those little weirdnesses of life that don't really fit anywhere else, or aren't worth a page of their own

Friday, September 04, 2009

So What Exactly Am I Missing, Again?

I know I have been ridiculed and considered a human curiosity or space alien because I have never been to the Walmart. I have been pointed in the direction of this website. All I can say is Wow. It's that part of America I haven't really experienced to the fullest, and I'm not necessarily upset by that. I'll stick with the Tar-jay, thanks.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM , Blogger Duke said...

    What you have to keep in mind is these are average Americans now. I'm not sure what that says about us but I know a generation ago no one went out in public looking like that. People had a little self respect which is obviously long gone.

    I've seen even worse at Kmart and yes, even Target. Average people shop there too. You go anywhere in public and those are the kind of people you see now.

     
  • At 3:36 PM , Blogger Bet said...

    This website is completely lost on me. It's just making fun of people.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home